We want every member of our band to enjoy their time with us both at rehearsals and at concerts. Therefore, we have a few rules to ensure this, and at the same time, the band can continue to improve and progress.
- Prompt start at 7.15pm-set up and ready to play.
- Turn off mobile phones or put on silent – no texting during rehearsals.
- Respect the Musical Director.
- Respect each other’s playing ability and opinions.
- No talking or playing over Musical Director’s instructions.
- Help fellow players with setting up band room and packing away.
- Send a message to band mobile if you are unable to attend rehearsals and give plenty of notice if unable to attend concerts.
- If you know you are not going to be at a concert please provide your jacket for guest players to use.
- Original copies of music must remain in the band room apart from concerts.
- Pay subscriptions in a timely manner.
- Enjoy yourself.
- Arrive 30 minutes before start of concert to help set up the performance area.
- Wear correct uniform.
- Maintain discipline and good deportment at all times.
- Always act professionally.